assistant - communication ...
Europass : Curriculum Vitae
Surname(s) / First name(s) Marcella MINIERI
Address 20, Avenue Simonne – 1640 Rhode Saint Gènese – BELGIUM e.mail: email@example.com
Telephone - fax Home : +32 (0) 356 24 00 -Mobile: +32 (0) 479 70 7832
Date of birth 22.08.1972
Gender : Female
Dates FROM NOVEMBER 2000 TO SEPTEMBER 2011
Occupation or position held
Main activities and responsibilities Communication responsible
• I was in charge of the planning, implementing and evaluating communications concepts mainly for campaigns and events, and related products; manages the digital and print publications programme; supports the management of the Association; and supervises staff.
The specific tasks I was in charge were:
• Lead strategic development and implementation of communications campaigns and events concepts, including development of related communications tools and products in a wide variety of areas.
• Support the Director in developing and maintaining integrated communications plans and activities across all communications channels.
• Lead strategic development and implementation of Association’s digital and print publications programme.
• Coordinate the creation of contents for printed publications, web site and promotional materials.
• Interface between European institutions and Italian provinces (TECLA association). Creation of connections between specific needs of Italian provinces and the European Union policy.
• Define internal and external communication activities including the participation of the Union of Italian Provinces to inter institutional networks, meeting and events.
• Coordinate the publications of the grant guide on European funding programmes (“Eurofunding 2000-2006” in collaboration with Welcome Europe and “Eurofunding 2007-2013”).
• Creation of monthly information bulletin; editing of weekly newsletters on call-for-tenders published on official EU Journal; compiling of periodical in-depth analysis (“The co-operation between EU and Asia”).
• Collaboration with UPI communication department in Rome (monthly bulletin and EU funding monitoring Information service concerning Directives, news and events, budgetary lines, structural funds, etc.)
• Responsible of the organisation of workshops and training courses for local and regional authority officials on EU programmes delivered by experts from the European Commission.
• Contribute significantly to the work of the Association, including defining and managing approval workflows; and managing projects in delegated areas.
• Supervise staff, contributing significantly to delivery objectives through mentoring and constructive assessment, as well as through ensuring accuracy, consistency and coherence of outputs.
complete CV please see attachement